Friday, July 3, 2009

A week of Shakespeare


Last night, JD, Rach and I went to see Twelfth Night at the Delacorte Theater in Central Park. It rained buckets just up to the beginning of the performance. Despite being soggy, it was absolutely fantastic. They had a small band that played between scenes that JD called Baroque Appalachia folk music. It sounded sort of like Irish folk to me. But it was amazng. Anne Hathaway was cute.

Next week, I'm planning on seeing Hamlet at the Old Stone House. I love the design of their postcard, especially the swallow tattoo on Hamlet. I've always wanted to get a tattoo of a bird, and although I wouldn't get Hamlet's, it's pretty close. Here's the schedule of performances for the Piper Theatre. They're also doing Rosencrantz andGuildenstern Are Dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment