Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pretty Photos by Ellen Silverman

I ran across these pics by Ellen Silverman via Goop (Gwenyth Paltrow's newsletter), and they immediately set my mouth watering after flipping through the site. She does amazing professional pics of food, and some really beautiful still life photos. I can't pull the pics from the site because it's done in flash, so you'll just have to go there. Be sure to click on the Food tab under Portfolio in the upper right corner. Really, it's worth it!

To add something visual to this post, I've added a few pics of my own culinary creations, from my vacation this past week on the North Fork of Long Island, land of farmer's markets, and wineries!

Challah french toast


Farmstand corn, heirloom tomato salad with basil and fresh mozzerella, and pasta primavera

No comments:

Post a Comment